Multicenter study phase IIb randomized, blind, controlled with Placebo in search of doses to assess efficacy, safety and tolerability of two dose Subcutaneas IPP-201101 more medication of base, versus Placebo more basic medication in patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Forigerimod (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ImmuPharma
- 28 Jan 2013 Results have been published in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases according to an ImmuPharma media release.
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 14 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History