A 24-week, multicenter, multinational, randomized, double-blind, triple-dummy, 3-arm parallel group study comparing the efficacy and safety of CHF 1535 200/6 (beclomethasone dipropionate 200 microg plus formoterol 6 microg/actuation), 2 puffs b.i.d., versus beclomethasone diproprionate HFA (250 microg/actuation), 4 puffs b.i.d., versus Seretide 500/50 (fluticasone 500 microg plus salmeterol 50 microg/actuation), 1 inhalation b.i.d., in patients with severe asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone; Beclometasone/formoterol; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Czech Republic) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual end date (10 Sep 2009) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed to 14 Mar 2009.