A Randomized Phase II Trial of Decitabine-Based Induction Strategies for Patients >/= 60 Years Old With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.