A Phase I/IIa, Open-Label, Multicentre, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of the Human Anti-CD38 Antibody MOR03087 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Standard Therapy in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 202 (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MorphoSys
- 02 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=79 data cut off: Jan 2017) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=66) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History