A Randomized Study to Evaluate Comparative Effectiveness, Inpatient Resource Utilization, and Cost of Daptomycin vs. Vancomycin in the Treatment of Patients With Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections Due to Suspected or Documented Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (Puerto Rico) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 New trial record