Multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study to assess the efficacy and safety of UroVaxom in chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia-coli-strains (Primary)
- Indications Prostatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OM Pharma
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 13 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response-rate' has not been met according to results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 12 May 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 6 Nov 2009 to18 Mar 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History