A Phase 2 Trial of Oxaliplatin and Sorafenib Combination in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma, Relapsed After a Cisplatin Based Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Dec 2012 Additional information source identified and integrated ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01262482.
- 01 Dec 2011 According to ClinicalTrials.gov this study has been completed.