A 90-Day, Randomized, Dose-Ranging Study, Including Potential Dose Titration, Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Intranasal TBS-1 in the Treatment of Male Hypogonadism With Sequential Safety Extension Periods of 90 and 180 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acerus Pharmaceuticals
- 16 May 2017 Results assessing efficacy of intranasal testosterone gel administration outcomes on erectile function and mood correlations, presented at the 112th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 04 Apr 2017 Results from this and one more (phase I) study investigating the impact of seasonal allergies on absorption of Natesto nasal gel in hypogonadal men, presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society., presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 04 Apr 2017 Results analysing one year hematologic safety of Natesto nasal gel in men with hypogonadism, presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History