Vorinostat (SAHA) Combined With High-Dose Gemcitabine, Busulfan, and Melphalan With Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Support for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Busulfan; Gemcitabine; Melphalan
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 21 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 80 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.