A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Oral Doses of E2609 in Healthy Subjects and an Elderly Cohort.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 2012 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 19 Jul 2012 Results were presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2012, according to an Eisai media release.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.