A Phase 1a/1b, Multi-center, Open-label, Dose Finding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of the Pleiotropic Pathway Modifier (PPM) CC-122 Administered Orally to Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, or Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma; Liver cancer; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Oligodendroglioma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 09 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 274 to 296.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 29 Oct 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 29 Oct 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History