A Phase 2 Randomized, Open-Label, Dose-Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Orally Administered SAR302503 in Patients With Intermediate-2 or High Risk Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis With Splenomegaly.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera; Splenomegaly
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History