A Phase 1/2, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immune Response and Clinical Activity of HS-410 in Patients With Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Who Have Undergone Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vesigenurtucel-L (Primary) ; BCG
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Heat Biologics
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the secondary immune outcomes (immune response results), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results published in a Heat Biologics media release.
- 11 May 2017 According to a Heat Biologics media release, the company is discontinuing non-muscle invasive bladder cancer program due to change in priority. The company will reallocate resources towards combination program.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History