Immunosuppression without calcineurin inhibitors and with the use of everolimus (Certican) in HCV-infected liver transplant patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 26 Aug 2011 New trial record