HUmira treatment in PSoriatic Arthritis (HUPSA) - a danish multicenter study of new imaging- and bio-markers for improved assessment of disease activity and progression and prediction of therapeutic outcome in patients with psoriatic arthritis receiving Humira.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HUPSA
- 03 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01465438).
- 28 Aug 2011 New trial record