A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Dose-Ranging Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of PF-04236921 In Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4236921 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BUTTERFLY
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Responder Index at 24 weeks) has not been met, according to results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 26 Sep 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.