A Single and Multiple Dose, Open-Label Study of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Dexpramipexole (BIIB050) in Healthy Japanese and Caucasian Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dexpramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Biogen
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 56 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.