A Randomised, Phase II Study to Evaluate the sAfety and Pharmacokinetics of oraL dabIGatran Etexilate in Patients After Heart Valve replacemeNt
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms RE-ALIGN
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Sep 2013 Data were presented at the 2013 European Society of Cardiology (ESC) congress and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 26 Aug 2013 Results will be presented at the 2013 European Society of Cardiology Congress (ESC-2013) according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.