EFFICACY STUDY OF THE ANTIHISTAMINE V0114 CP 2.5MG TABLET IN THE TREATMENT OF SEASONAL ALLERGIC RHINITIS. A RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Levomequitazine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 5 Apr 2007 to 11 May 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 5 Aug 2007 to 11 Nov 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Aug 2011 This trial is recruiting in France and Czech Republic and has completed in Lithuania and Estonia.