A Parallel-arm, Double-blind, Placebo and Positive Controlled Multiple Oral Dose Administration Trial to Evaluate the Effects of OPC-34712 on QT/QTc in Subjects With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 10 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Actual patients number is 218 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.