A phase II, randomised, double blind, placebo controlled trial to evaluate the effect of Rivastigmine on gait in patients with Parkinson's disease who have fallen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReSPonD
- 01 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 12 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to principal investigator Alan Whone.[email dated 12 May 2013].
- 14 Apr 2013 Accrual to date is 112% as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.