Effects of combination therapy with carperitide and low dose of dopamine on diuretic effects and renal functions in acute heart failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carperitide (Primary) ; Dopamine (Primary) ; Furosemide
- Indications Acute heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 29 Aug 2012 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 29 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2011 New trial record