Open-labeled Trial to Evaluate the Therapeutic Effects of Inhaled BUDESONIDE/FORMOTEROL in Bronchiolitis Obliterans After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolitis obliterans
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLOFORB
- 11 Dec 2012 New information source identified and integrated European Clinical Trials database EudraCT2007-004484-22.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.