A phase III, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of delamanid administered orally as 200 mg total daily dose for 6 months in patients with pulmonary sputum culture-positive, multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Delamanid (Primary)
- Indications Tuberculosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical; Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 09 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Aug 2016 This trial is completed in Estonia (end date:6 Jun 2016).
- 04 Aug 2016 This trial is completed in Lithuania (end date:4 Jul 2016).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History