Allogenic transplantation of unrelated donor haematopoyetic progenitors under nonmyeloablative conditions and inmunosuppression with Rapamicina [Trasplante alogenico de progenitores hematopoyeticos de donante no emparentado tras acondicionamiento no mieloablativo e inmunosupresion postrasplante con Rapamicina Alogenic transplantation of unrelated donor hematopoyetic progenitors under nonmieloablative conditions and inmunosuppression with Rapamicina]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2012 Actual end date 11 Jan 2011 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Sep 2011 New trial record