Safety and Efficacy of Boceprevir in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2b Plus Ribavirin for Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 in Russia: Previously Untreated Patients and Patients Who Failed Prior Treatment With Pegylated-Interferon Plus Ribavirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Nov 2013 Interim results at 8 weeks presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History