A Phase IIa, Randomised, Single Dose, Double-blind, Double-dummy, 6 Way Complete Cross-over, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of 4 Strengths of LAS100977 QD Compared to Placebo and an Active Comparator in Patients With Stable Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abediterol (Primary) ; Indacaterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 08 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met.
- 08 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 06 Jun 2012 Rseults have been reported in an Almirall media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History