A Confirmatory Study of TAU-284 in Pediatric Patients With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bepotastine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 26 May 2015 Mitsubishi Tanabe received approval for bepotastine [Talion and Talion OD tablets] for additional pediatric allergic diseases (for children at least seven years of age) in Japan. This approval was based on efficacy and safety results from trials conducted in pediatric patients in Japan.
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 490 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.