Phase I Combination of Pazopanib and Everolimus in PI3KCA Mutation Positive/PTEN Loss Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors Refractory to Standard Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of a retrospective analysis of pazopanib from 4 phase I trials in patients with advanced sarcoma (NCT01339871, NCT01430572, NCT01454804, NCT01454804) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.