A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Sham-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of CureXcell as an Adjunct to Good Wound Care in Lower Extremity Chronic Ulcers in Adults With Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Leukocyte cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MacroCure
- 03 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2015 According to a Macroocure media release, Primary endpoint has not been met. (Proportion of patients with complete healing/closure of their target ulcer)
- 25 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.