A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Seven Arm, Four-Period Cross-over, Incomplete Block Design, 7-Day Dosing Study to Assess the Dose-Response, Safety, and Efficacy of EP-101 (SUN101) in Subjects With Moderate to Severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Ipratropium bromide; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOLDEN-1
- Sponsors Sunovion Respiratory Development
- 22 May 2013 Tolerability results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 03 Sep 2012 Results have been presented at the 2012 European Respiratory Society Annual Congress according to an Elevation Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History