A Multicenter, Non-interventional, Prospective Study to Collect Efficacy and Safety Data in Chinese Patients Who Have Received Faslodex 250mg Treatment Under the Condition of Actual Usage in Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as FAS 500 mg has launched in 2015. and the use mothod of 250mg per month in clinical practice is off-label as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 25 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jul 2016.