A Phase II Pilot Study of Glivec (imatinib mesylate formerly known as STI571) Combined with Induction Chemotherapy in Blast-Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, to evaluate safety and improve remission rate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antineoplastics; Imatinib
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 46.
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Sep 2011 New trial record