Phase II Study of the Effect of the Topical Corticosteroid Fluocinonide in Patients on Endocrine Therapy for Either Breast Cancer or an Increased Risk for Breast Cancer With Symptoms of Vaginal Dryness and Dyspareunia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinonide (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Dyspareunia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.