Reducing Residual Albuminuria in Subjects With Diabetes and Nephropathy With Atrasentan - A Phase 2b, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy in Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atrasentan (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Japan; AbbVie
- 26 Jul 2017 Results (n=257) of this and 2 other phase II studies, published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 20 May 2013 Results presented during a late breaking clinical trials scientific session at the 2013 European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association, according to an AbbVie media release.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.