Phase I Study of ASP0456 - A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study / Investigational Study for Dose Timing Selection in Non Elderly Healthy Subjects-
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2011 New trial record