Phase II Study of Cetuximab With or Without OSI-906, a Dual Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 Receptor and an Insulin Receptor Inhibitor, in Platinum-Refractory, Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Linsitinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.