A randomized phase III trial of adjuvant gefitinib versus cisplatin and vinorelbine in completely resected (stage II-III) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with mutated EGFR (investigator-initiated multicenter clinical trial).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2012 Trial design presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.