A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study To Investigate The Efficacy And Safety Of RO4602522 Added To Background Alzheimer's Disease Therapy In Patients With Moderate Severity Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sembragiline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAyflOwer-RoAD
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint 'Change in Alzheimers Disease Assessment Scale - Cognitive Behaviour Subscale (ADAS-Cog-11) score' has not been met, according to an Evotec AG media release.
- 14 Mar 2015 According to an Evotec media release, results from this trial are expected in the first half of 2015.