Prospective, doubleblind, randomized, placebocontrolled Trial with Abciximab to reduce coronary microembolism during PCI in patient with stable angina pectoris.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Embolism
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REOPRO-HITS
- 09 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2010-019688-12).
- 09 Feb 2013 Planned End Date (18 Apr 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jul 2012 Planned initiation date (12 Dec 2010) added as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record..