A Phase 2a Study to Evaluate the Effect of Rilapladib (SB-659032) on Biomarkers Related to the Pathogenesis and Progression of Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rilapladib (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History