Special Drug Use Investigation (Retrospective) for Arixtra (Fondaparinux) Venous Thromboembolism Treatment (Over 100kg).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.