A Multicenter, 12-month, Open-label, Single-arm, Safety Study Of Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Naltrexone Hydrochloride Extended-release Capsules In Subjects With Moderate To Severe Chronic Noncancer Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Aug 2016 According to a Pfizer media release, the US FDA has approved Troxyca ER (oxycodone/naltrexone) for oral use, with the abuse-deterrent properties for the management of pain.
- 28 Apr 2015 According to a Pfizer media release, the US FDA has assigned a PDUFA action date in October 2015 for the NDA for oxycodone/naltrexone [ALO 02] for the treatment of severe pain.
- 11 Oct 2012 Long-term safety data have been reported in a Pfizer media release.