A multicenter Phase I/II trial investigating the safety and efficacy (CR rate and OS) of low dose AraC with Clofarabine in patients ≥60 years with AML not eligible for conventional Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2009-017347-33).
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
- 08 Sep 2011 New trial record