A Pilot/Feasibility Phase I Study of Bendamustine, Rituximab and Lenalidomide in Patients With Refractory/Relapsed Indolent NHL
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (n = 15).
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.