A Phase 2, Enriched-Enrollment, Randomized-Withdrawal, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy, Tolerability, and Safety of NKTR-181 in Opioid-Naive Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs NKTR 181 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 26 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Pain-score' has not been met, according to Nektar Therapeutic media release.
- 26 Sep 2013 Preliminary top-line results announced in a Nektar Therapeutic media release.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History