A 6-week Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Parallel, Fixed-dose Study of MG01CI (Metadoxine Immediate-release/Slow-release, Bilayer Caplet) 1400 mg Compared With Placebo in Adults With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metadoxine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcobra
- 12 Feb 2015 According to a media release, Alcobra is scheduled to meet with the FDA in the first quarter of 2015 to discuss the results of its first phase III study reported in Oct 2014.
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Alcobra media release.
- 17 Nov 2014 Results published in an Alcobra media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History