A 36-month, Multi-centre, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Low Dose Ladostigil in Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ladostigil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avraham Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2016 This trial was completed in Germany (end date: 26-07-2016), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in Austria (End Date: 26 Jul 2016).