A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle Controlled Phase 1 Dermal Safety Study to Evaluate the Sensitizing Potential of Topically Applied Azelaic Acid Pre-foam Formulation in Healthy Subjects Using a Human Repeated Insult Patch Test Design
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azelaic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 28 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.