Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind Trial to Measure the Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine and the Safety and Immunogenicity of Quadrivalent Meningococcal Polysaccharide Diphtheria Conjugate Vaccine in Pregnant Malian Women and Their Infants up to 6 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.